- 1 onion(s);
- 250g minced lamb (may substitute beef);
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped;
- salt and pepper, black;
- 4 tsp paprika, rosenscharf;
- 4 toe / n garlic;
- 600 g yogurt;
- 3 tablespoons butter.
- For the dough in the flour with the egg and some water mix and knead very well until a firm dough is formed. Put the dough in half, place in a bowl, can cover with a cloth or lid, and stand for 30 minutes.
- Peel the onion and the stuffing and rub with minced meat, parsley, salt, pepper, and 3 tablespoons of the paprika powder well mixed. Roll out the dough about 2 mm thick and cut into 3-cm squares. Place on the Teigflecken some minced meat filling, then fold the dough diagonally and the edges with your finger good press firmly.
- In a large pot of salted water to boil and bring plenty of minutes the dumplings in it in about 5-7. cook until tender.
- For the sauce, peel the garlic and Zerhusen with the garlic press. Add to yogurt and season with salt.
- In a skillet, melt the butter and fry the paprika in it briefly. Then the noodle bag in a colander, just put off and spread on plates. give the top of the noodles plenty of garlic-yogurt and sprinkle with the paprika butter. Oops! You can never make enough of it, there are always too little, because so delicious! This recipe quantity, we create easy-to-four.
Tip: You can give the raw pastry in a buttered roasting pan with 1 1 / 2 l broth and cook the dumplings pour in 30-40 minutes at 180 ° C in a preheated oven and eat as a soup.
Preparation time: About 1 hour
Level of difficulty: normal