This cookie is very tender inside, and with a crispy cost outside, it melts in the mouth and crumbles in hands. It is a very delicious recipe. Once you try and you will feel in love with it. It is so tender that one awkward movement and the piece can break up.
Prepare necessary ingredient:
- wheat flour -160 g
- rice flour – 50 g
- butter – 180 g
- brown sugar – 100 g
- granulated sugar – 1 tablespoon
- sea salt – 1 small pinch
Follow these steps to cook Scottish cookie:
- Measure 100 g of brown sugar and put it in a bowl, in which you will mix the dough.
- Add 180 g of soft butter to the sugar.
- With the help of whisk mix sugar and butter together.
- Turn on the mixer and whisk the mass to a homogeneous lush condition for two minutes. It is important not to over-whisk it.
- Sift 50g of the rice flour in advance, then pour it in the mass.
- Stir the whole rice flour with a spatula.
- Sift 160g of wheat flour in advance, add a pinch of salt. Pour the flour into the dough portionwise.
- The dough should be soft and collected in lumps.
- Put the dough into a baking dish. It is not necessary to grease the dish with butter. Smooth the dough over the whole shape.
- Prick the entire workpiece with a fork to the bottom and immediately cut the dough into 8 pieces.
- Bake in an oven at 160 ° C for 25-35 minutes. After baking, sprinkle cookies with sugar.
- The Scottish cookie is ready! Cool cookie and serve it with tea or coffee. A cookie requires a very careful treatment because it is friable, very delicate but very tasty. You can serve it as a cake with an ice cream ball. Bon Appetit!