Every woman wants to be happy. But what is the formula for female happiness, and what is the “volume” of flirting that is necessary for you and your partner? How to choose a partner for life and love and how to live with it?
If you do not know answers to these questions, we invite you to the training, which will help to build a harmonious and joyful life.
WHAT THE COURSE IS ABOUT
The 2-day training, on which every woman will be able to learn how to live happily and build a harmonious relationship. The course will help you realize your dreams and desires and also to achieve your personal goals. You will learn to build strong relationships, to admire and inspire.
- Schemes for creating happy relationships and criteria for choosing partners
- Factors of behavior to become brighter, more confident and more beautiful
- Rules, recommendations, and exercises that will help you gather your personal goals
- Experiments with voice, body, movements, facial expressions
- accepting yourself as a woman
- overcoming negative attitudes
- release from the consequences of painful experience in relationships
- training psychotherapists to attract a suitable partner into their lives
ON THE COURSE YOU WILL LEARN
- to understand yourself and your feelings
- to choose lifeways which will lead you to your happiness
- to build harmonious relationships
- to charm and tempt the opposite gender
THE AUTHOR OF THE TRAINING
Monica Davis, a professional hairstylist, a blogger and a women’s success coach, and an author of a hair dryer brush reviews blog
She has 2 years of experience in teaching and conducting master classes and author’s lectures about woman success and happiness.
DATE: 17-18 of June
LOCATION:1600 Vine St. Los Angeles, CA 90028
For more information write us on email@example.com
Kevin`s cafe is popular for its children master classes.
Let your children examine the informative side of the kitchen! Exciting lessons allow small visitors to learn something new in the game form.
Children master in Kevin`s cafe has two formats:
- cooking with animated characters.
The first option is a budget variant. Here we usually take the group of 10 people. The age of participants varies from 3 to 16 years. Our chefs teach our little guests how to prepare various drinks, desserts, and dishes that can be cooked at home, such as pizza or canapés. We are also ready to share the unique secrets of baking.
For the youngest visitors, we organize children’s master classes on tablecloth and placemat etiquette. We open your children the secrets of our dishes. The children’s culinary master class at Kevin`s cafe lasts more than 40 minutes. The cost is very democratic – 40$ per child.
Choosing a variant with animation characters, you will turn any event into a holiday. Kitchen Lab experts develop a scenario plan based on your wishes and perform every popular movie or a cartoon hero.
Kevin`s cafe is a unique place in Moscow where small visitors can have fun, participate in interactive, children’s cooking classes, and learn how to make dishes on their own.
Programs are designed for guests from 3 to 16 years, and the duration is more than 1.5 hours. Groups are also small – from 10 children. The cost of participation is 60$, the price of your favorite character is paid separately.
- January 6 – Austrian cuisine
- January 9 – Italian cuisine
- January 11 – Molecular Cuisine
- January 12 – Spanish cuisine
- January 22 – European cuisine
- January 25 – French cuisine
- January 26 – Culinary masterpiece from Inacio Rosa
- January 29 – Sea cuisine